Monday, June 28, 2010

To Be Or Not To Be?

I biked three miles today.

Do you know how LONG that is to me?! I am so not fit, it's not even funny. First thing I did after the three miles ended? Groaned. After that I went to a friend's and discovered the awesomeness of pound cake and black cherry flavored Fresca. :) Another day in the exciting--- Crap. I left my Gameboy on. Okay, it's off now. Got a Klondike bar on my way back
:P
ALSO! So, way back when I went into a Christian bookstore with one of my friends to see the store's purity rings, and they also had books, so I took a pict
ure of a cover of a book that looked interesting. Very recently I edited the photo to get the awesomeness that is this:
Yeah, I'mma nerd. But I LIKE it :)


Bye-bye for now,
mes petits amis!(my little friends)

No comments:

Post a Comment