Thursday, July 1, 2010

Notes

Just some stuff I found in my computer :P

The best way to see someone's true self is to peel back the layers. Take away the significant other, friends, clothes, electronics, cars, useless objects.

Do you want to regret saying, "I love you," and not meaning it, or regret not saying it when you meant it.

Drift your thoughts, drift your mind, drift everything that is you, to me, in the dreamworld which we inhabit.

I'm not the kind of beautiful models are. I'm not the kind that make people admire me and just stare at me. I'm the kind where it's hidden deep in my soul. I'm the kind that some days, with no makeup and no dress up, you might see a glimpse of it. I'm the kind when some days, makeup and dressing up can't do anything for me.

I don't ask why I don't inquire more. I don't seek that which you do not show me. Yet some things I wish to know. But I cannot, because stepping over those carefully drawn lines breaks people apart and I won't believe I can be what I used to.

& a little bit of a song I started... and never finished, and probably never will.
Gone is the wayward word of destiny.
Gone is the promise of everything.
But life has yet to come and play.
You can never bring it back.
The keys are flat and lifeless
as the way
it's always been
before

So there, I have now put them up and they aren't sitting dustily in my computer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment