Wednesday, July 14, 2010

StumbleUpon

I have found the wonders of StumbleUpon to be very distracting and entertaining.

For the second time in 3 days, I was not able to sleep until very late. Very late being 2 to 3 A.M. I do not know why, and it is taking a toll on me immensely.

I want to cry. I want to sob. I want to talk about things, I want to scream, I want to hate, I want to dwell, I want to forgive, but I can't speak to anyone. You've taken that much away from me. You are connected to every single person that could possibly care. Now, I just want to be free.
Lovely Picture, Be My Future..

Girls Are Like Apples :)
Street Art Proposal
Your Color Profile (try it!)
10 Rules For Writers
Very Fun Sketch Swap
What You Learn From Anime
Pepperoni Pizza Puffs Recipe
Puppy Sunset Picture
Zebra Cheesecake Recipe
Magnetic Words
10 Rules For Being Human
26 Life Lessons
50 Things Everyone Should Know How To Do
Finish The Day, an Emerson Quote

Just some lovely-dovely stuff I found on StumbleUpon.
Eyes are so sore...
Au revoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment